The Cyprus Citizenship Program - How to find freedom in an unfree world!
As a leading Immigration Advisory Group, we are assisting our clients worldwide and providing essential solutions to our High Net worth Clients interested in advantageous programs that offer them and their family's visa free travelling, EU Permanent Residency & Citizenship, a Safe Investment in Residential and Commercial Property, legal and tax solutions.
Under our Group's specialized guidance we advise and assist businessmen and their family's to expand their business into the European Union and beyond.
The Cyprus Citizenship Program is currently one of the most desirable Immigration Programs in Europe attracting a huge response due to the very attractive key benefits
- Passports to be issued within a period of approximately 90 days
- Passports to be issued to the investor, their married spouse & dependent children up to age 28
- No requirement to physically reside in Cyprus for any given period of time
- It enables access to the excellent education and healthcare institutes in Cyprus and the EU
- FREEHOLD residential and FREEHOLD commercial properties with excellent rental yield
- It's very beneficial to have dual citizenship, particularly European, for many reasons including:
- Cypriot citizens enjoy the freedom to live, work and travel throughout Europe
- Cypriot passport holders are entitled to travel visa-free to more than 140 countries
- Cypriot passport holders can quickly and cost-effectively obtain visas for other countries, such as the USA.
Applicant does not become a tax resident in Cyprus, unless he/she spends more than 183 days in any one calendar year.
The added value our Group can offer Clients:
1. The Citizenship by Investment law and regulations in Cyprus requires from a single investor to invest in a residential property for their own purpose to the minimum value of €500K and invest additionally €5 million plus VAT in residential or commercial property.
According to the new regulation a group of 5 investors who submit their applications as a Group Investment (not necessarily the investments purchased from the same project), allows each individual investor to either invest in a single real estate residential property to the value of €2.5 million plus 5% VAT and no transfer fees.
Alternatively to purchase residential and commercial properties combined to the value of €3 million which will include a residential property for their own purpose to the value of minimum €500K or above. The property which will be declared as their own residential property will mean that the owner will enjoy the benefit of having to only pay the 5 % VAT and no transfer fee, but all other investment properties within the €3 million investment then the VAT will be payable at the rate of 19% and will also pay the transfer fees.
The individual application is than submitted as part of the total investment requirement of €12.5 million
2. Our network of overseas associates regularly have clients who are interested and ready to begin the group investment program, therefore we are continually in a position to coordinate a group of investors and can include you within this group of the investment as described above.
3. Our company accountant and legal advisor can provide the investor with professional assistance and services to establish a company in Cyprus offering the best solutions when purchasing their investment assets and the best options when it comes to reselling the properties without having to pay the capital gains tax on the accumulated profits, which will be explained by our Company accountant and legal advisor.
4. As our Group has real estate properties in very attractive and prime locations, we can offer either beach front or city centre properties that can provide a high rental yield and excellent growth investment potential, as well being desirably resalable after the 3rd year of receiving citizenship.
5. As our Group are also property developers we can offer to the client a high quality maintenance, rental and management service.
6. Our group has established a connection with the authorities and can confidently achieve the success of the approval for the client provided that the applicant fulfils the required criterion.
7. Even though the law requires full payment of the properties prior to submission of the application, our legal department suggests to hold the clients funds in a clients account and will release the funds simultaneously upon receipt of approval or returned to the client if they are not approved. This is our way of assuring and securing the client’s funds and interests at all times.
Steps and Procedures
1. Our Company will issue an invitation letter and Assumption of Responsibility for Hosting document to the Cyprus Embassy or Consulate in the country where the client is residing and monitor the invitation process until visa issuance.
2. During the clients visit he will be our Companies responsibility and will be collected from the airport, escorted on property inspection trips, accompanied on meetings with the legal department and in the evenings our Company can show the client local hospitality. The clients visit will be scheduled until the point of their departure.
3. After the client has chosen their desired investment properties, they will meet with the legal department for the signing of limited Power of Attorney which authorizes the lawyer to carry out the necessary Land Registry transactions and submission of the application for naturalization on behalf of the client. During this meeting the client will arrange the reservation deposit to secure their investment properties and will pay this to the Lawyers client’s account.
4. Following the client’s approval, the applicant, his spouse and children should visit Cyprus for a maximum period of 15 days in order to issue their Cyprus European Passport and Cyprus European ID.
Citizenship & Legal fees: Total of €40,000 + VAT
The following information is available on request:
- Decision of the Council of Ministers: The Law and Criteria for the Naturalization of Investors Scheme as per the Cyprus council of Ministers Decision dated 19/3/2014. This is a public documents and can be found on the net.
- Free Visa Entry Countries: A list for Cyprus Passport Holders
- Frequently Asked Questions: We compiled a list of FAQ's answers to key questions
- Why Quality?: a brief history of our Company, our Mission, Vision & Values and In House Services
- M127: A copy of the form that will be completed for the Passport Application and will be accompanied by a number of other documents.
- Necessary Documents: Required Documents List for Cyprus Citizenship