Here are the top 10 facts about Australia...
- Australia is the only nation to govern an entire continent.
- Australia has the lowest precipitation of the world’s inhabited continents.
- Around 1/3 of Australia is comprised of desert.
- The Australian Alps (Snowy Mountains) receive more snow than Switzerland.
- 90% of the Australian population lives along the coast.
- The Great Barrier Reef is the largest organic construction on earth.
- Australia has the lowest population density in the world at two people per square kilometer.
- The Australian coastline stretches 50,000 kms and boasts 10,000 beaches.
- Scientists believe Aboriginal people have lived in Australia for more than 50,000 years, but now they only make up 1.5 % of the population.
- Australia is 3 times larger than the largest island (Greenland) in the world, yet Australia only has 20 million people. This translates into skilled job opportunities and the need for Australia to continue to build a progressive nation.
Here below are the most sought after job opportunities...
Travel Opportunities in Australia