Our world is absolutely full of mediocrity and it often feels like we are all going around in circles following each other like Goldfish on a global scale. Few admit to or celebrate mistakes as part of life's rich tapestry to learn and grow. All too often we live in the social mirror and we reflect conformity, yet moan about it.
It was Martin Luther King that said that "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society". Here below is a guide how to be unremarkably average in your life. We trust you do the complete opposite!
- Believe everything people say to you on face value.
- Never question authority and just do as your are told.
- Go to college because that's what people do nowadays, not because you want to learn something.
- Go overseas to a place where people speak your native language.
- Think about starting your own business, but never do it. Settle for being an employee.
- Think about writing a book, but never do it. You don't have enough free time anyway.
- Get the largest mortgage you qualify for and spend the rest of your life trying to pay for it.
- Work more hours than the hours you are actually productive. Sit at your desk and procrastinate.
- Never be special and just try to fit on or go with the flow.
- Sacrifice yourself for everyone you know. Your dignity and conscience are not a high priority.