In case you are tempted to swallow a precious diamond, we recommend you stay away from Sri Lanka!
Recently Sri Lankan police arrested a Chinese tourist, who was suspected of swallowing a diamond worth 10,000 euros at the nation's biggest international gem and jewellery exhibition.
Chow Cheng, 32, is believed to have swallowed the diamond as he inspected it at the exhibition. "His intention was to steal it,"according to the police spokesman. "The X-ray shows the diamond is in his throat."
We are left wondering how the Sri Lankan police managed to get it out of his system!
We all know that there is only one way to do that!!!